Simple hearty ingredients make this the perfect soup to warm the soul! Make Tuscan White Bean Soup easily with Better Beans!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 carrots
- 2 stems of celery
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Chile Flakes to taste
- 5 leaves (or more) of curly kale
- 1 can BPA-Free diced tomatoes
- 2 ½ cups water
- 1 cube / spoonful of vegetable boullion
- 1 tub of Better Bean’s Tuscan White Beans
- Faux Parmesan Cheese
- Gluten Free Garlic Bread
- Gluten Free Toast
- Wash carrot & celery. Dice both into ¼ inch pieces.
- In a medium pot, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Sautee carrot and celery stirring frequently for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add garlic and rosemary. While carrot and celery are sautéing mince garlic. De-stem and roughly chop rosemary leaves. Continue to sauté for 2 minutes. Add more oil if necessary.
- Wash, de-stem then roll up kale leaves and cut into ¼ inch ribbons. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes to pot plus 2 ½ cups water. Bring to a boil.
- Add boullion. Stir well and let simmer for 5 minutes or longer for more tender greens.
- Once kale is tender, add Tuscan White Beans. Cook an additional 2-4 minutes for flavors to mix.
4 medium bowls of soup
Every single ingredient in this recipe is good for you and together, it’s delicious! Super easy! This has become one of my “go to” recipes.